But once it is created where do you keep it? Because your time is too valuable to only use your content once, use it over and over again!
At Mushroom Soufflé we live by our ‘Tweet Sheets’. Every client has their own Tweet Sheet full of their Awesome Content – top tips, blogs, videos, articles, and images – that are shared regularly.
Your Awesome Content needs to stored somewhere:
- easily accessible
- easy to update and track
- in a format that will give you a full overview of everything you have
But what does the Tweet Sheet DO?
- It keeps all of your awesome tweets and posts, that you have invested your valuable time in creating, all in one place.
- It makes life simpler when you are scheduling your tweets and posts in advance (you are doing that, right?) because it’s just THERE. Where you need it to be.
- No more scrolling back through your Facebook or Twitter feed looking for the tip you shared two weeks ago because it got a great response and you want to share it again.
- You know exactly which tweet goes with which link or image. Genius!
- It even tracks how many characters there are in a tweet and alerts you when you’ve hit the limit.
So to get you up and running quickly, have our Tweet Sheet template for free! This is the exact format we use, and have done for a few years now. We don’t know what we’d do without it!
Nov 2017 – now updated for the 280 character limit in tweets!