Are you spinning around on your office chair or gazing out of the window waiting for inspiration to strike?
Or have you given up and started answering emails or scrolling through Facebook because it’s easier?
The joys of coming up with new ideas to share in your blogs and newsletters, and across your Facebook Page, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram accounts.
Your community grows because they want to hear what you have to say because you’re the expert in your industry and have bucket loads of wisdom and experience to share.
Building this community makes it your responsibility to bring them high value by sharing that wisdom and experience with them.
Without it, they’ll go and find what they need elsewhere. With your competition probably.
Having awesome social media content is the only way to attract, engage and keep your social media community.
“But I don’t know what to say”
“It takes so long”
“I’m not really sure how to create it”
“My mind just goes blank”
You’re not alone!
I’ve been there, experienced it, faffed about, and generally wasted time (seriously painful!).
Join me, and a group of focused business owners just like you, for ONE day, in South Oxfordshire. We will create THREE months worth of awesome social media content…without you getting brain strain 🙂
We are going to brainstorm great ideas, create awesome content, get it audience ready, and elevate results! TOGETHER!
Who is it for?
The Social Media Content Mastermind is perfect:
- For forward-thinking business owners, already using social media for your business but wanting to be more productive and speed things up
- If you get brain freeze when thinking about what to say
- When you’re struggling to find the time to plan your social media content in advance
- Because you are frustrated at your lack of engagement and results with your community
Commitment, Consistency & Confidence are the keys to success!
Create 3 months of awesome social media content in just one day…
This is not a day where you sit and listen to me, take notes and then go home and do nothing.
This is a day where we roll our sleeves up and get to work.
Are you ready what it will bring?
- Learn tools and techniques (that I haven’t shared before) for sparking inspirational new ideas.
- Be set up for success with your scheduling tools and processes that will speed it everything up.
- How to re-use your content, to make the most of the time you spent creating it, so you can share it repeatedly.
- I am here to serve YOU. We will work together to brainstorm, create AND schedule your awesome content – oh yeah, this is happening!
- Leave with a THREE month content plan, knowing you have tons to talk about and stuff is already scheduled to go out.
- I will answer ALL of your content questions. You will have systems to follow.
- You will be accountable for bringing your best ‘I’m gonna nail this’ self, you can’t just come along for the ride!
That’s Not All!
You will also get:
All refreshments laid on and a buffet lunch (personally I’m always motivated by food which is why it’s top of the list).
1-month free access to my online LinkedIn AllStar and Twitter Training courses.
A mind-blowing 30-minute private Action Booster Call with me two weeks after the Mastermind Day. Motivation, accountability, feedback, and answering all your questions! Making sure you have got the most out of your investment.
Here’s the Guarantee!
Attend on the day, put in the time and work, and if it is not a total game changer for your business, just say the word and I’ll give you your money back. How’s that for a guarantee?
More Exciting Bits
Even if you’ve worked with me before, I have new methods and techniques for you!
This is a closed intimate training and mentoring day for those determined to rock their social media with awesome content!
I’m not a massive fan of early bird offers, but I do like rewarding people for being proactive 😀
£150 before 10th November.
After that, full price is £200.
YES to getting shit done in one day AND getting the early bird?
See What Others Say!
Wow, my head is about to explode. Thanks for your time this afternoon. Much appreciated. Lots to do and think about…
Jo Spencer, Spencer Insurance Brokers
Before I completed the Mastermind Day, I had a complete mind block on “what” to say on my business social media. The day helped my to figure out what content could be recycled to create a regular flow of posts going out, but also gave me lots of fresh ideas of things that I could post about, and plenty of tools that I can use to continue to create and find new content. It’s given me the kick up the backside to just get it scheduled!
Kate Butcher, Milton Hospitality
Sarah really helped me focus on what my marketing message needed to be on Social Media and generating ideas for my updates, ensuring that it complimented my main message about Communication Excellence. I highly recommend Sarah and her enthusiasm to get the best result for you and your business.
Patrick Bird, Interactive Performance Management
Before doing Sarah’s training I felt like I had all the ingredients for a brilliant social media cake but no recipe nor tools to make it quickly. Sarah gave me a detailed recipe and a range of pro-tools that make baking easy and guess what!? My cakes are excelling! I have produced videos that have been viewed nearly 9000 times, people are sharing my content and I have seen a rise in enquiries about what we can offer. Seriously, do it! Talk to Sarah, it’s like having your cake and eating it too!
Renee Watson, Head of Explosions, WATS.ON
Prior to the Content Mastermind Day, I was unfocused. Afterwards, I was focused with content & a plan!
Andy Hunt, VIPServices.info
- Thursday 16th November 2017 in Stadhampton, South Oxfordshire
- 9am to 4.30pm
- £150 with the early bird offer
- Money back guarantee
- A day of being superbly focused on brainstorming, creating and scheduling awesome social media content
- Free one month access to my online LinkedIn AllStar Training and Conquer Twitter Training
- A private 30-minute Action Booster Call with me two weeks after the workshop for accountability shizzle and making sure you’ve got this
Make that decision…
Not for you?
Fair enough! Please share this with someone you know it will make a huge difference to.
Thanks for dropping in 🙂