You’re starting to do your social media to promote your non-fiction book and not sure what to say.
I’m a huge fan of writing posts from a personal perspective so people can get to know you, feel connected, and start a conversation.
Here are 8 social media prompts to write awesome personal posts:
- Why did you write your business book? Give us the story behind it.
- Have you always wanted to write a book?
- What is it about your subject that you are so passionate about?
- What is the biggest learning your readers take away from your?
- What is it your readers desire to achieve and feel when reading your book and why?
- Tell a story from your past about a challenge you experienced and relate it to your book
- Share success stories about clients, and how you share the tools to achieve what they did in your book.
- What is your most commonly given piece of advice that always gets results for people?
Your audience wants to know more about you.
They want to feel like they actually know you.
This builds the good old Know, LIke, Trust formula.
Creating a community of people who love you and what you do. Meaning they’re more likely to buy from you.
These are also posts that are evergreen.
You can share them repeatedly so more people get to read them. Making the most of your valuable time so you’re not constantly thinking of new stuff to say on social media.
Let me know what you write!